Click here to add a short description


Small Claims

You can hire a Paralegal as your legal representative in the Ontario Court of Justice, Small Claims Court Division. Paralegals are governed by the Law Society of Ontario and are an excellent alternative to a lawyer. Hiring a Paralegal will greatly reduce your legal costs.

http://thenounproject.comThe Noun ProjectIcon TemplateRemindersStrokesTry to keep strokes at 4pxMinimum stroke weight is 2pxFor thicker strokes use evennumbers: 6px, 8px etc.Remember to expand strokesbefore saving as an SVGSizeCannot be wider or taller than100px (artboard size)Scale your icon to fill as much ofthe artboard as possibleUngroupIf your design has more than oneshape, make sure to ungroupSave asSave as .SVG and make sure“Use Artboards” is checked100px.SVG

Landlord Tenant Board

Claims & Defences will represent you at The Landlord and Tenant Board for matters including, non - payment of rent, interference with enjoyment, or damage to property and any other matter before the board.

Administrative Tribunals

Claims & Defences can represent you at tribunal hearings such as, Ontario Disability , Ontario Works, Human Rights. If you are not sure if a paralegal can represent you, call our office and we will let you know.

Legal Documents

Drafting and preparing legal documents. Rental lease agreements, contracts, commissioning documents. We can also review current contracts.

Contract and Tort Law

Claims & Defences can represent you in a claim for a breach of contract. We can also review your existing contract for you.  Not sure if we can help? Contact us.


Claims & Defences can represent you in a provincial offences matter.  Contact the numbers below for more information.


 Sudbury 705-805-3443

New Liskeard 705-680-3443